Bix harness designed for the pilot of a tandem paraglider.
- It has a wide seat which widens towards the front, so that the pilot automatically adopts the most comfortable seating position after launch, keeping the passenger between the legs.
- This improves control in case of turbulence, and provides greater seat comfort;
- The reserve parachute container is large and positioned under the seat. It is designed so that the chute can be deployed from right or left;
- It is supplied complete with split bridle, so that it can be attached to the main sail hook-in karabiners;
- Dorsal airbag protection;
- Rear pocket for rucksack and lateral pockets in elastic webbing, accessible to the pilot during flight;
- Attachment points for instrumentation, for use by the pilot during flight;
- The airbag protection is covered with reinforced fabric, which helps reduce abrasion damage to the harness;
- Two large side handles help even the least experienced passenger to reach the correct seating position;
- Extensive adjustment possibilities make it possible to optimise the harness‘ fit whatever the passenger‘s physical configuration;
Woody Valley biX & passenger
- Giá không bao gồm xuất hoá đơn VAT, miễn phí vận chuyển trong Việt Nam