The Charly POLARHEAT are very well insulated, robust and waterproof Li-Ion heated gloves with Polartec® Micro Fleece lining, which are ideal for winter paragliding or skiing even without the highly effective electric heating being switched on. They are also particularly recommended for people with Raynaud's syndrome or other circulatory disorders in the fingers.
- 2 battery pockets per glove, allowing an extended heating time of up to 10 hours
- Smooth and pliable goat nappa leather with permanently waterproof Eurotex® membrane
- The extremely cozy high-tech Polartec® Micro Fleece lining and the Primaloft® outer insulation keep the hands warm and dry even when unheated
- Easy to grip thanks to elastic neoprene in the ankle area and pre-shaped fingers
- Large Supergrip reinforcements on thumb, palm and sides prevent early wear
- With practical leashes for attachment to the wrists
- Important for paraglider pilots: long gauntlets with internal drawstring and flat integrated stopper, therefore no danger of line tangles
Sizes (hand circumference in cm at finger base without thumb):
- S = 18,0-21,0 cm
- M = 20,5-22,0 cm
- L = 21,5-23,5 cm
- XL = 22,5-24,5 cm
- XXL = 24,0-26,0 cm
If you are unsure between two sizes, we recommend the larger size.
- Giá không bao gồm xuất hoá đơn VAT, miễn phí vận chuyển trong Việt Nam