The Charly LOOP is a very comfortable, safe and well-priced paragliding and winter sports freestyle helmet that can optionally be equipped with a visor. The Charly VS visor, available as an accessory, reduces drafts and protects against UV radiation. It fits over most glasses. Since it does not seal tightly and is therefore very well ventilated, there is no danger of a tarnishing of glasses worn under the visor. Thanks to the clip on the back, the helmet is also compatible with ski goggles.
Charly Loop Features:
- Lightweight multi sports helmet, certified according to CE EN 966 (air sports) and CE EN 1077 (ski and snowboard); premium quality helmet Made in Europe.
- The highly effective ventilation of the EPS calotte (damping foam cap) guarantees an optimal helmet climate at all times without having to manually regulate the air flow.
- The breathable and antibacterial fabric interior of the Charly Loop wraps around the entire head, is replaceable and washable. It is available for 53-54 cm (XS), 55-56 cm (S), 57-58 cm (M), 59-60 cm (L) and 61 cm (XL) head circumference.
- The very comfortable, pressure-free ear pads can be removed in a few easy steps if necessary. Thus, the Charly LOOP can also be flown without ear covers.
- A high-quality ratchet fastener allows fine adjustment of the chinstrap.
- The Charly LOOP has very small dimensions and weighs only 480 g.
- A high-quality helmet protection bag is included in the scope of delivery.
Weight: 480 g.
Sizes: XS=53-54 cm, S=55-56 cm, M=57-58cm, L=59-60cm, XL=61 cm Head circumference
- Price excluding VAT, free shipping in Vietnam